SINFONIA was featured in a dedicated session during ECR 2023 on 5 March 2023 at 09:30 – 11:00 CET.
Session title: AI applications in radiation protection: the experience of the SINFONIA project
– Chairperson’s introduction: John Damilakis, Iraklion / Greece
– Machine learning in CT dose estimation: John Damilakis, Iraklion / Greece
– Person and object tracking for real-time dosimetry of nuclear medicine personnel: Daniel Santiago Rondón, Mol / Belgium
– AI-assisted learning in medical radiation protection: Jurgen Jacobs, Leuven / Belgium
– Panel discussion: How can AI support radiation protection in clinical practice?
Watch again the presentation of SINFONIA at ECR 2023 on ESR Connect (login required).